- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar.
- On low speed, mix in the egg yolks, lemon juice and vanilla until
incorporated. Add the dry ingredients, mixing on low speed just until
combined. Gently fold in the dried cranberries. If the dough is crumbly
add a few teaspoons of milk.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch sized balls and place 1 to 2 inches apart on the
prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until they just start to
crack on top.